Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mommy's a bad blogger

It's been too long! This will just be a post without pictures.

I'm 2 now, and I had a great Mickey Mouse theme party (pictures will be posted later). I had my two year-old check up last week, and I've had a growth spurt in length in the last 7 months. I'm still lagging behind in weight at just over 24 lbs. Doctor says I get to stay on whole milk. I guess I have my Dad's metabolism because I have been eating a lot.

I love to ride my tricycle around the house, although my legs can't quite reach the peddles yet. I also LOVE Elmo, Cars, and Chuggington. I'm keeping my parents busy all the time running around, dancing, and being a little boy. I'm getting opinionated in what I want to wear, and my favorite thing to wear right now is my Seattle Mariners jacket and either my Mariners or Huskies baseball cap. I go to my first baseball game of the season in just over a week. Yeah, baseball!

Mom promises to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment