skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's more than just a country
Welcome to our family blog page.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
My first Husky football win!!!
I witnessed the Huskies end their 15-game losing streak. Whew! I'm glad I wasn't around for that long streak (I've only seen one loss). Mom and Dad said it was painful.
It was a warm day, and I wore my shades.
Do you like my matching shirt and headphones?
I'm telling the defense who to tackle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(47)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(84)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(11)
Weekend fun
Bow Down to Washington
Roll with me
Look at me sitting
Bath Time
My first meal...rice cereal
My first Husky football win!!!
My First Husky Football game
I'm getting so big...comparisons
Weekend with my uncle and aunt
Pictures/posts will follow in the next day or so
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
About Me
Austria
Join us in watching our country grow and the various adventures we take.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment