I've officially been out of the womb for a week. Here are some observations and comments from Mom and I on the first week.
-Feeding is exhausting.
-I like to sleep. Mom and Dad always have to wake me to eat. I am gaining the weight back that I lost earlier.
-Mom and Dad think I'm so cute.
-Mom and I really appreciate Dad for all his help. We're going to miss him when he goes back to work on Monday.
-My extended family (grandparents, aunts/uncles) are great and so helpful to my parents. Words can't describe my parents' appreciation.
-Mom and Dad are mastering art of getting my diaper on, so it doesn't leak.
-Mom understands why ponytails are so easy for Moms to wear. She also put in her contacts for the first time in almost a week. She thinks this is progress.
-I sleep through Max barking. He's getting used to me, and he's behaving really well. I've tired him out with my schedule.
-Mom's off to take a short nap before another feeding.
Here are some new photos and videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment